No files are uploaded to any servers. All data processing occurs locally within your browser.
Merge multiple CSV files following these steps
- Add filesClick on the dropzone area above or drag and drop your files to begin merging files. Once you have added 2 or more files you can begin merging. Files are ready to merge instantly after adding them.
- Choose merge typeSelect Vertical Merge to combine your files in the most common way from top to bottom. Or select Horizontal Join to join files from side to side. Horizontal Join is only available if you have at least one common column header between the 2 files.Horizontal Join has 3 additional options to select:
- Select Normal to output ALL rows from the first file (while appending NEW columns from the second file) which are matched from a column identifier you select
- Select Match to output ONLY rows from the first file (while appending NEW columns from the second file) which are matched from a column identifier you select
- Select Filter to output ONLY rows from the first file which are NOT matched in the second file from a column identifier you select
- MergeAll done! Now you're ready to merge your CSV files into one master file. Depending on your selections, press the blue button above (e.g. "MERGE", "NORMAL JOIN", "MATCH JOIN", or "FILTER OUT") to begin processing the merge. A progress percentage indicator will display and a notification to download the file will happen right away.